01 January 2010

driving insanity until dawn


0745am 2010: driving insanity until dawn


i am at a borderline.// my personality meets me halfway.// but i am still Myself.//


i am at that /place where thoughts grow/ragged/and bending light/shifts through


words creating spaces.//





if i were to leave this space.// if i were to disappear into .//  broken atmospheres/


of the past/ of the future/ of the present/ crossing.// between/blurred boundaries


and textured contours?//





space is an illusion of/ depth and movement.// and my left foot is racing my right.// in horizontal timed rhymes/but i am still Myself.// standing with this disorder/ in order.//





i am an intersection/of zeros and ones/ at a border a/ cross between/ my life lines and sky lines.// but i am still Myself.//i am driving insanity/ toward the sunrise.//  released.//


JANEisnotplain

begun on 12/28/09, finished 1/1/10 at 0745am on carroll st.

No comments: